SMS Terms & Conditions
1. Product Description - Motorbrain provides HughesNet SMS services to provide convenient customer communication
regarding scheduling your service or installation of HughesNet. You may opt-in by
Texting START to our short code that was provided to you, or completing the form here to opt-in..
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short
code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS
message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no
longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as
you did the first time or Text START to our short code that was provided to you,
and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with
the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at
844-560-8060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from
us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. You will receive SMS when you schedule or make a change
your service or installation appointment. If you have any questions about your
text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.